On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 09:12:31AM -0700, Penguin Lover Bob Sanders squawked:
> On Sat, 06 May 2006 13:13:19 +0000
> Mick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The mind boggles!  It seems that I'll have to emerge elinks or lynx whether
> > I want it or not.
>
> You'll be mighty happy you have it for  that one time X won't start and you
> need to download
> a fix or find one from the command line using elinks or lynx.

I would bet that is why the OP has links installed to begin with.

On the other hand: I wonder why w3m can be used, but not the variant
w3mmee? I rather enjoy its multibyte character support.

This is not an optical illusion.
It just looks like one.
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 175 days,  9:15