hi,

Am Montag, den 08.05.2006, 09:33 -0500 schrieb Johnson, Maurice E CTR
NSWCDL-K74:

> There are significant changes between 2004.0 and 2006.0 .
> My first recomendation would be to upgrade the compiler as follows:
> You don't necessarily need esearch if you don't already have it, but
> just get the information needed here. (modify as needed)

thanks for that script. At the moment, emerge is running and compile
gcc. I hope that everything goes well. It is only a 400Mhz, so it takes
a lot of time, to update 157 packages.

the only thing i can do, is waiting :-)

cu denny

--