[Timothy A. Holmes]

I love dreamweaver -- it works really great - the code is a bit verbose, BUT it
is also very easy to trace because of that -

I use it for all of our sites here - If you want a look

http://www.mcaschool.net

there may be a few errors lying about -- but those are mine, NOT dreamweavers

and it does support sftp

TIM

 Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11