On 7/5/06, Ryan Tandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Steven Susbauer wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Jul 2006, Ryan Tandy wrote:
>
>> Lord Sauron wrote:
>>> If you can, what I'd do is try and get the guy's MAC Address or
>>> something and then totally block that off.  That's send him away right
>>> quickly.  I don't know enough to know if that'd be totally possible,
>>> but if the guy isn't terribly intelligent, that'll send him packing.
>> net-analyzer/macchanger ;)
>>

> What's this? Portage on Windows?

More just to mention that there is such a thing out there.  And if it
exists for us, chances are he has a similar tool available.

However, if you block his mac without an error message, then he can't
know how you're identifying him to block him.  He probably won't know
what to do, and just might give up then.  Worth a try, if nothing
else.