Shaochun Wang schrieb:
> On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 10:59:53AM +0200, Marc Blumentritt wrote:
>> As fas as I understand it, this messages means, that the start of
>> net.eth0 is backgrounding, because it can take some ticks. The next
>> init-prozess is starting immediately afterward, before net.eth0 is up.
>> If a init-process is started, before net.eth0 is up (in your case sshd),
>> than it will go in the background, too, and waits, until net.eth0 is up
>> and then it will start. Going in the background and waiting generates
>> the "schedule" message.
>>
>> Since I put this stuff together on my own, I do not know, if it is
>> correct. Can anyone confirm this?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Marc
>>
>> --
> I think you are right, but how to disable the anonying message?

Hmm, i do not think, that this should be disabled. It tells you: "Well,
I started sshd, but it will only run, when net.eth0 comes up!" So if
sshd does not start, you know there is a problem with net.eth0 and not
sshd. Or so I hope...

At first I was irritated, too, but now I just do not care. For me, this
message is as good as "service foo has been started..."

Cheers
Marc