On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:55:13 +0100, Mick wrote:

> I assumed that krdc will do just that, but all it does is to ask me for
> the password for my kdewallet and then it fails.  The error message
> tells me something about ensuring that remote desktop is properly
> installed.  :-(

The exact error message would be helpful. Is the XP machine running a VNC
server and is it visible to the Internet. Does the XP box have a static
IP address and are you trying to connect using the IP address or hostname?

In short, what exactly are you doing and what exactly is happening?

--
Neil Bothwick

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.