On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:10:42 -0700
Korthrun Korthrun wrote:

> I've never been an xmms fan, the GUI has just never felt right,
> something about the app didn't suit my tastes. I've been use mpg123,
> mplayer and mpd depending on what I want.

Maybe Amarok will not fit you... If u don't like GUI, Amarok is not
your program...

> Though apparently we should be using amarok so I'll have to give that
> a whirl.

Well, I suppose you noticed my joking tone in message...

Anyway, I don't know if you know last.fm (you could take a look), but
Amarok's integration with that site is wonderful. You could (now could,
not should neither must) try dynamic reproduction list, rating,
taggin', etc...

Cheers!
--
Arnau Bria