Hello. My purpose of using a network file system is to back up my web
server. For some special reason the backup application I am using need
to directly access a mounted network file system rather then using a SSH
connection.

For me, security is the biggest concern. The backup script should be
able to connect to web server through encrypted TCP connection. Other
features like being robust, being able to handle 1000 connections, local
cache, offline, flexible ACL ... are not important. In my case, what is
the best network file system for me?

NFSv4 can use TCP, however I cannot find crypto information about NFSv4,
but I do find some info about encrypted RPC on google, probably that
means if I use encrypted RPC then I got encrypted NFS? A small advantage
of NFS over coda is that I already used NFS for years (is familiar with
that). Also NFS has no status, that is, I can mount once, backup every
night; if the office network is down and back, as long as it's not down
during backup, I don't have to re-connect (re-mount). Our office network
gets down and back automatically once several days, it's impossible to
maintain a TCP connection for days.

Coda seems to be the best choice because articles on the web suggested
this file system is created "with security in mind". But I never know
any person using this in real life (not used widely) and is not familiar
with it, thus I must ask for advice on this list.