On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 09:26:07 -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Attempting to start konqueror following an `update world'

This is a meaning less statement, all you're saying is "I upgraded some
packages, but I'm not telling you what they were". We'd need to know
which packages were updated for this to be of any use.

> brings up a dialog box with this error:
>
>   There was an error loading the module KHTML.  The diagnostics is:
>   /usr/kde/3.5/lib/libkhtml.so.4: undefined symbol:
>   _ZN14KURIFilterData6reinitERK7QString

This is part of kdelibs, so you've probably either updated konqueror or
kdelibs, re-emerge the other one.

--
Neil Bothwick

Top Oxymorons Number 12: Plastic glasses