On Sunday 12 November 2006 21:40, Jesús Guerrero wrote:
> I never trusted prelink. So, I dont trust it to un-prelink either.
>
> The best way to make sure your binaries are not altered by 3rd party tools
> is this:
>
> emerge -euD world

This is slightly amusing. Remerging every package while prelink is still
installed will use prelink again... Also --update and --deep are ignored
with --emptytree. Finally --unmerge of any prelinked package would fail the
checksum and the binaries would be left alone if prelink --undo didn't work.
But because portage does prelink --undo (which works) before checking the
checksum --unmerge works just fine...

--
Bo Andresen