Alexander Skwar wrote:
> · Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>

>> I'm not sure about that "easy" part just yet.
>>

> Okay. Ask your questions.

Uh oh.  You opened a can of worms now.  ;-)

>> It takes me a while to
>> get my light bulb to come on and at least glow a bit.
>>

> Okay. Well, feel free to ask ;)

Now you are really asking for it.  O_O

>> Here is what I
>> found in my kernel menuconfig:
>>

>>>   │ │      [*] Multiple devices driver support (RAID and
>>>
> [...]
>
>> Do you use any of the other EXPERIMENTAL drivers?
>>

> Yep; snapshot to be exact.

Then I'll try to match up with that, though I may not use the feature.
Then again, I might.

>> Keep in mind, I don't
>> use modules on my rig, except for nvidia.
>>

> Fine. Then don't use modules. I don't understand, what you're
> asking here.
>
> I also fail to understand, how that question (kernel configuration, here:
> "to module, or not to module") is related to LVM. To make that clear, I'm
> implying that there's no connection at all.

It wasn't really.  I just noticed the how to said modules and I wanted
to make sure it didn't matter.  I don't know why I don't use them
either.  I just never did.

>> May start a new thread on this, unless the OP is following along as
>> well.  ??  What you think?
>>

> I changed the subject. This should be sufficient, I suppose.
>
> Alexander Skwar

Well, because of health issues I may be a bit slow to get started.
Winter is coming on and I have a skin desease that does not like the
cold.  Maybe I should move to Florida.  Well, hurricanes aren't good either.

Going to do some reading though.  Be back when I can tackle this.

Dale

:-)  :-)