Fernando Canizo wrote:
> I found my post on GWN and saw Bo Ørsted Andresen's reply there,
> that reply never came to my box, I don't know why.

It happens now and then, mails from this list get lost on their way
to the subscribers: some receive them, some don't.

> I get very annoyed by the translation
> teams. They not only translate menus, which is ok, but also
> hotkeys!

They must.  When things are done right, there will already be a
standard for what the File and Edit and other menus look like in
Spanish, which hotkeys are normally used for which function.
OpenOffice in Spanish, and any other program localised to that
language, should follow that standard.  What if you've never used
the English version of a program and you find that all the hot keys
are different from the corresponding ones used in other Spanish
programs?  Then you'll be really annoyed.  And in the long run,
there'll be many more people who've always used just the Spanish
version than people who switch from one to the other.

Benno