Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:
On Thursday 30 November 2006 10:22, Jorge Almeida wrote:

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, Dale wrote:
used epiphany before.  What's it look like?
Have no idea, I didn't tried either. Being something from Gnome, I
suspect it's not very customizable, but I may be completely wrong.

You can find more info here:
http://www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany/
seems that it uses the gecko rendering engine, the same used by firefox and seamonkey (and can use the plugins too). Like many Gnome programs, it aims to be simple, easy to use and probably not very customizable (no flames, just my impression).

If all apps were like Epiphany, Gnome wouldn't be beaten around that much, me thinks (and I wouldn't use ROX-Filer instead of Nautilus). If you want to try something fresh, perhaps you find this article gives you an impulse:

http://ploum.frimouvy.org/?2006/03/15/100-why-you-should-try-epiphany-as-your-default-browser-with-gnome-214

Regards,
   Thomas