On Tuesday 19 December 2006 13:18, Jakob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about '[gentoo-user] CFLAGS Core2Duo':
> I have a Core2Duo T5600 1,83 MHz in my notebook. Today I read on the
> GentooWeeklyNewsletter to use "-march=nocona (and an amd64 profile) for
> Core 2 Solo/Duo"

> 3. They mentiont to use a amd64 profile, does this mean to use 64bit?
> because I would like to stay with 32bit.

Yes.  If you want to stick with 32-bit, your settings seem fine, although
there may be a better -march setting available to you.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest