Yeah, the documentation is one of the many great things about Gentoo.  I
just wish the software was a little more proactive in fixing update
problems.

On 12/24/06, david <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have been using gentoo for over 5 years. For the first few years I
would sync and update every few days or once a week. Now I may do it
once every 6 months. I waited until the modular xorg kind of calmed down
and there were some good howto's and I updated then. I have 4 boxes here
two that are web servers and I have just gotten to lazy.