-- snip --

> David:
>
> I am currently using Xchat, which I like, but has a few
> annoyances to it
> as well, the biggest thing about kopete is having an all in
> one (and the
> IRC module in gaim is TERRIBLE!!!) as well as some easier to use
> interfaes and stuff
>
> TIM

Are there any specific niggles/annoyances? I'm not trying to crusade for
XChat users (being mainly an irssi man myself) just seeing if I can help
at all, as I can't help much with Kopete issues (I use it for AIM and
MSN only).

e.g. One thing that annoyed me about XChat was the throttling it did
when I tryed to /exec -o cowsay ;). /set net_throttle 0 worked perfectly
:>

Cheers

David

Note: These views are my own, advice is provided with no guarantee of
success. I do not represent anyone else in any emails I send to this
list.