Justin Findlay ha scritto:
I don't claim that everybody should contribute the same effort
or work or any work at all, but rather that you ought to at least care.

Since I am not nor I can be a dev, can you explain me (1)how could I care (2)what kind of effort could I contribute? Contributing no work at all is not caring, is simply being unnecessarily sad for something I can't influence.

I'm sorry but it seems plain nonsense to me.

Not that, if I could do something, I wouldn't do, but this requires me (1)to understand what's really happening, instead of getting on the side of someone sending me emotion-loaded but zero-informational political spam (2)to understand what can I actively do, if a problem exists indeed.

m.