I see mark has answered your question, but I'd add a quick note: to find the
"full name" of a package eg. net-zope/zope do emerge -s packagename which will
then tell you the category and the package name. I can rarely remember which
category packages are in and usually have to check when I want to emerge a
specific version.

David
Note: These views are my own, advice is provided with no guarantee of success.
I do not represent anyone else in any emails I send to this list.