> > Personally, I'm quite happy with
> >
> > $ iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o ppp0 -j MASQUERADE
> > $ iptables -A FORWARD -i eth0 -m state --state NEW,ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j
ACCEPT
> > $ iptables -A FORWARD -i ppp0 -m state --state NEW,ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j
ACCEPT

Aaargh! That last one should have the state NEW omitted (and the
following comma, of course).

> Thanks, so i think that i have to get familiar with iptables itself,
> because i want to some more than routing. I will try this rules in the
> evening and tell you if it works.

No fears, iptables is easy to configure! Search for some How-To that
has a big picture of which packets entering which chains in which
tables. That really helps a lot.

I haven't found a how-to like this. Do you know a good how-to? At the
moment iam reading this one
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html.