Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. napisał(a):
> You other mail had this in the attachment:
>> Section "Device"
>>         Identifier  "aticonfig-Device[0]"
>> #       Driver      "radeon"
>>         Driver      "fglrx"
>>         Option  "UseInternalAGPGART" "no"
>>         Option "VideoOverlay"   "on"
>>         Option "OpenGLOverlay"  "off"
>> #       Option "DRI" "on"
>> EndSection
> which indicates that you are attempting to use the fglrx x11-driver, and
> not the radeon x11-driver.
>
> If you use the CONFIG_RADEON_DRM kernel module, you also need to use
> the "ati" or "radeon" x11 driver.  If your use the fglrx out-of-tree,
> esclavitud kernel module (at least I think there's a kernel module by this
> name) you'll alsa need to use the "fglrx" x11 driver.
>
> You seem to be running into a simple misconfiguration at this point.

I'm sorry, I've forgotten to modify this line while attaching xorg.conf.
When I was trying to launch Xorg with radeon driver I obviously
commented out the "fglrx" driver and uncommented "radeon" driver's line
- inversely to what I have actually attached. So it should be:

>         Driver      "radeon"
> #       Driver      "fglrx"

And to make it even more precise - while entering default init level
fglrx is NOT loaded and radeon is loaded.

Regards,
Jan

--
Mail    jan at stepien com pl