Hi,

does someone know, how to increase the "history-buffer's size" of the
terminal? (and I mean the pure terminal, without an X-Server)
I mean, if I use some commands producing plenty of output, I cannot scroll to
the beginning of the text quite often, because the history buffer is to
small.

Another inconvenient thing is that the buffer seems to "forget" everything
except the last screen of text, if I switch to another terminal. (alt + F2
for instance).

How can I make the history buffer larger, or - if possible - set it
 infinitely large. (Just as the "Konsole" of KDE.)

Thanks,

Roman Naumann.