Hi,

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:55:33 +0100 "Arnaud FARINE"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> yesterday I worked late!! And it has worked!

Hurray!

> Otherwise, what tools are you using to synchronize (if you had tested
> some products, perhaps are you a preference)? I use Kontact and my
> gentoo is installed with KDE.

I'm in the lucky (ahem, errrr) situation to be forced to use an MS
Exchange server at work for mails, contacts, calendar. The WM5 can
synchronize directly to that server, so I'm not using any
synchronization software, I just use the connection for the
desktop-pass-through (forwarding an internet connection) and file
transfer.

But reading the last entries on the synce-windowsmobile5 mailing list,
there seems to be big progress on synchronization with the KDE suite. I
really suggest to read up on the february postings on that list,
especially those by "Dr J A Gow", who made tremendous efforts.

-hwh