On Sunday 01 April 2007 01:04, Jeff Rollin wrote:
> In the last episode, Jeff Rollin wrote:
>  this JR> HV> > week?
> JR> HV> yes, you are.
> JR> HV>
> JR> HV> Have you filed bugs?
> JR>
> JR> No,
>
> Now filed.

I've rebuilt a machine this week by updating/upgrading nearly everything (the
box had not been touched for a nearly year).  I was fearing the amount of
breakages that would occur in the process and still cannot believe that I had
zero packages failing to emerge.  Two other machines that I update regularly
had no failures either.  If my experience is anything to go by, then there
may be something wrong with your machine/build.
--
Regards,
Mick