Hello Herman

In the last episode, Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
HV> On Sonntag, 1. April 2007, Jeff Rollin wrote:
HV> > Hi list
HV> >
HV> > I like the new look of the website, but how on Earth does anyone make
 any HV> > sense of the links? Purple on black is a really bad idea, and
 that's from HV> > someone who doesn't have any accessibility issues with
 websites. HV> >
HV> > Should this be filed as a bug?
HV> >
HV> > Jeff
HV>
HV> 'new look'? Where? What changed?

Is it me or has there been a little change to the look of the site? Maybe it
is just me...

HV>  IMHO the links on the top of the page are highly readable. The ones on
 the HV> left (light blue on even lighter blue is not sooo smart) are not
 half as HV> readable.

OK, I would have said the reverse. Hmm. I can see this thread is headed for
consensus!

Jeff

--
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence
over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.

Richard Phillips Feynman, American physicist, 11/5/18-15/2/88