Currently I dual-boot my notebook with XP and Gentoo.

I'm curious to try out all this beryl stuff and see what all the rage is
with Ubuntu and the kids these days.

Can I install Ubuntu in yet another partition and have it share the /boot
and swap ones I already have, or do I need dedicated ones for that distro
too?

(and I did try to get beryl working in Gentoo, but couldn't do it. Before I
spend too much time messing with that, I figured I'd see if it was even
worth it. Since I have nvidia card, I can't run the Ubuntu live CD and beryl
as it needs to install the proprietary drivers. )

D.Vin