Em Terça 10 Abril 2007 16:56, Jesús Guerrero escreveu:
> No, --newuse is for use flags. He need to rebuild ALL the packages. So,
> "emerge --emptytree world" would do.

** Thinking: rebuild all = all packages = kde + Xorg + glibc + OOo + ...
Humm... **

Well... I'm _very_ fine with -O3 flag... u.u'
I would like use the -O3 flag until format my HD instead recompile my entire
system... =P

Thanks a lot!

--
Davi Vidal
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Agora com fortune:
"NEWSFLASH: Colonel Panic's Software Bazaar in Yakima, Washington has
instituted a new policy requiring customers to undergo a five-day waiting
period before purchasing any Microsoft products. "