Randy Barlow wrote:
> Dale wrote:
> > I know I had to download it from Sun's website but other than that, I
> > just installed what it said I needed.
>
> It sounds like perhaps you don't have the JRE setup for Mozilla.  I
> would recommend using the sun-jre ebuild rather than the installer from
> the sun site, with the nsplugin USE flag enabled.  So, add nsplugin to
> USE in /etc/make.conf, and them emerge sun-jre-bin and see if that helps
> you.  You probably should close all instances of Seamonkey during the
> install...

I should clarify this.  It has a fetch restriction on the Sun java
package.  You have to download it, then move it to distfiles to emerge
it.  It's a license thing I guess.  I do have nsplugin in my USE line also.

I do have this jre installed:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] / # equery list jre
> [ Searching for package 'jre' in all categories among: ]
>  * installed packages
> [I--] [  ] virtual/jre-1.5.0 (1.5)
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] / #

I'll give that one you mentioned a try in a little while.  I'm trying to
download a Gentoo 2006.1 CD over a 26K dial-up.  :-(  My pipe is about
full at the moment.

Thanks for the info.  I'll post back what blows up.  LOL

Dale

--
www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967

Copy n paste then remove the -remove-me- part.