Hi,guys!
I want to play games on my machine.Here is the information of my video
card in "lspci":

VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82845G/GL[Brookdale-G]/GE
Chipset Integrated Graphics Device (rev 03)

I have tried to play some games,like neverputt,which is so SLOW.The
corresponding time is long and the cpu usage is always 100%.

Can you recommend some games that maybe I can play on my machine smoothly ?
And maybe you can tell me how to configurate my xorg.conf or anything
else to optimize my machine when I play games.

Thanks in advanced!
--
wcw