On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 05:31:29AM +0200, Penguin Lover Hemmann, Volker Armin
squawked:
> On Sonntag, 1. Juli 2007, Willie Wong wrote:
> why? Is the KRZR so much worse than a RAZR?
>
> With a RAZR you just connect the phone to the computer with the usb cable,
> and
> you can transfer the data. No need for a card reader.

Oh? My inferior googling skills didn't show whether that is possible
or not; perhaps I should give it a try.

> they are just usb-mass-storage devices.

Much thanks for the information.

> You'll need the 'probe all luns' option under scsi:

"`You ARE Zaphod Beeblebrox?'
`Yeah,' said Zaphod, `but don't shout it out or they'll all
want one.'
`THE Zaphod Beeblebrox?'
`No, just A Zaphod Bebblebrox, didn't you hear I come in
six packs?'
`But sir,' it squealed, `I just heard on the sub-ether
radio report. It said you were dead...'
`Yeah, that's right, I just haven't stopped moving yet.'"

- Zaphod and the Guide's receptionist.
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 205 days,  2:06