On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 05:31:29AM +0200, Penguin Lover Hemmann, Volker Armin
squawked:
> why? Is the KRZR so much worse than a RAZR?
>
> With a RAZR you just connect the phone to the computer with the usb cable,
> and
> you can transfer the data. No need for a card reader.

Perhaps, but I am not quite sure. I'll have to get a MicroSD card and
try again. Currently (without the SD card) when I plug in my phone
from the USB cable it detects only as a full speed USB device and
not a high speed USB2 device as the user manual for the phone
suggested that it should. (And yes, this is the same port from which I
just unplugged my external harddrive which is read as a USB2 device.)

One possibility is that the phone won't be detected as a mass storage
device until I put in a SD card, despite it having some 20M internal
memory.

A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg.
        -- Samuel Butler
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 205 days,  2:27