Billy Wayne McCann wrote:
> Dale,
>
> I merged Seamonkey to test it.  Even setup my email account through it
> and had it opened and reading e-mails while browsing.  Saves images
> fine here, though I'm using GNOME.
>
> Here's my emerge --info, if it helps any.
>

> << SNIP >>

I have wondered about that Gnome part because I have -gnome set in my
USE line in make.conf.  I may remove that and re-emerge Seamonkey, after
a emerge -N world, and see what it does.

I did just download and install Firefox-bin and will test it shortly.
If it works then it is either Seamonkey or the -Gnome setting I guess.

Thanks for the testing though.  At least it appears to be me and some
setting I have that is not working correctly.

Dale

:-)  :-)