On Wednesday 18 July 2007, "b.n." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote about 'Re:
[gentoo-user] 2 to 3??':
> What should I do, in your opinion?

Probably LGPLv3, which will allow GPLv2 (and proprietary) projects to use
it without requiring the combined work to be GPLv3.

Actually, I'm probably going to take a pen to the LGPLv3 in the future and
turn it into something along the lines of "GPLv3 or, if your larger work
is licenced under any version of the GPL, LGPLv3", but that's for the
future and I'll want to run the license by the FSF first before using it.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      ((_/)o o(\_))