On Thursday 09 August 2007, Mick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about 'Re: [gentoo-user] Set up drupal with postgres':
> On Thursday 09 August 2007 20:29, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> > On Thursday 09 August 2007, Mick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
> > > GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON drupal.* TO drupal@'%' IDENTIFIED BY
> > > 'passwd';
> >
> > Probably easiest to just make the drupal user the owner of the drupal
> > database.
>
> Thank you Boyd!  I'll try this out - although it seems that the default
> script already created a drupal database owned by postgres.  :@

You can do something like:
CREATE DATABASE 'drupal' WITH OWNER 'drupal';

> a) how do you create different vhosts (I only have localhost
> under /var/www/locahost/).

All of this a apache (or other httpd) configuration, you should be able to
pattern your vhost(s) off of the default one installed by the package.

> b) how do you run/access drupal (the drupal files seem to be
> under /usr/share/webapps/drupal/5.2/htdocs).

man webapp-config

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      ((_/)o o(\_))