Aleksey V. Kunitskiy wrote:

Before this my system showed that all 3072M of memory are avalible. After +1G instalation it shows 3948M of avalible memory.

You're a lucky man! I have 3 GB in my PC (mobo Asus A8N-sli deluxe,
amd64/x2-4800+) and bios shows 3 or ~2.8 GB depending on the graphic
card used (with gf7900/256 bios reports only 2.8GB RAM, with gf6600/128
bios shows 3GB). And that is before any system even starts booting!

I asked asus support about it. They answered it has something to do
with the way address space for hardware components is remapped.

Maybe here you can find better explanation:
http://www.dansdata.com/askdan00015.htm

Jarry