On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:41:19 -0400
Ryan Sims wrote:

> On 8/31/07, Arnau Bria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
> > Really, I like to read people's opinion about genkernel, but no one
> > has tried to answer my question yet.
>
> In my first reply, I suggested looking at a diff between your config
> and genkernel's config.  How did that turn out?

Mmm... I though I answered that.
at conceptual level, I did a gunzip and moved original 2.6.12
genkernel's /proc/config.gz to .config and then, make oldconfig in new
2.6.21 sources dir (/usr/src/linux link dir).

So, I should do a diff between my new .config after make oldc onfig,
and currently config generated by genkernel... but has it sense? I
mean, what differneces could be between them? does genekenrel something
differnet to make oldconfig?¿

I must reboot my server for checking it, but I cannot do it now... I'll
come back with the diff ASAP.

Cheers,
Arnau