Hello Rafael,

"Rafael Barrera Oro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>    ¿how can i connect to the pc which booted from the livecd to continue
>    the install without moving from my main gentoo workstation?
>    ("ssh livecd" from my pc does not work even after startin sshd in the
>    remote machine where i am trying to install gentoo)

I assume that the network on the livecd machins is correctly started
and that you have also done "/etc/init.d/sshd start" on that machine.

You will also need to set the root password on the livecd to a known
value.

If none of that works then you'll have to provide more info and
perhaps someone more knowledgeable will help.

Cheers,
Roger