Hi Beso,
  sorry i misunderstood your suggestion. I did what you suggest and
this is the result of the trip_points:

critical (S5):      100C

which i suppose is the reason why at that temperature the laptop switch off.
So, nothing except for the critical state. Should i have to add there something?

An additional problem is this:
doing a
$ cat /proc/acpi/thermal_zone/TZ01/temperature
it gives only a:

temperature:     0C

My question is:
even if i change the polling frequency, how the fan can start if the
temperature gives 0??
Do you know if it's possible to link the fan start with the core
temperature instead of the ACPI thermal zone?

Regards,