Beso,
   yes i'm always staying in powersave mode...... but in any case the
CPU temperature tends to increase. I hope that the ACPI guys will work
on this (hoping i'm not the only one experiencing these problems). The
fans unfortunately are masked to the user in most Acer laptops, and
they are controlled fully by ACPI.

Thanks again,