John covici schrieb:
> Exactly where did you put your mtu -- I don't see it in the possibly
> options in /etc/conf.d/net.example for the pppd options.

It is in the Section INTERFACE HANDLERS:

# Some users may need to alter the MTU - here's how
#mtu_eth0="1500"

> plugins_ppp0=("rp-pppoe")

Are you sure this line is correct?

According to net.example this are the plugins for PPP:

# Here you should specify what pppd plugins you want to use
# Available plugins are: pppoe, pppoa, capi, dhcpc, minconn, radius,
#                        radattr, radrealms and winbind
#plugins_ppp0=(
#       "pppoe"                         # Required plugin for PPPoE
#       "pppoa vc-encaps"               # Required plugin for PPPoA with
an option
#       "capi"                          # Required plugin for ISDN
#)

By the way rp-pppoe is depreciated in favor of the PPP Module see the
PPP and ADSL section for more information.

Regards,

Daniel