For info, there used to be a website with pre-built binaries provided by
one of the devs for just such rescues.

Also, dont the current livecd's do a stage 3 install, which means there
should be a quickpkg'd glibc on them?  I dont have a system with
squashfs on it, or able to boot one to check att, but someone may be
able to confirm this.

BillK

--
William Kenworthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>