Also, gentoo has an "attic" where all older ebuilds are archived.  You
can grab the ebuild and any related files and use your local overlay to
keep it around for as long as you need.

http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/x11-drivers/

There are nvidia-drivers and a legacy branch for even older.  In
nvidia-drivers there is a link to view dead files (or attic) - prob same
everywhere.

BillK

--
William Kenworthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>