On Samstag, 5. Januar 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

you want to read this:
http://www.kroah.com/lkn/

configuring a kernel is a matter of minutes. And seconds, if you just copy
over the old config and do 'make oldconfig'.

It is not hard - the first time read all the help texts and think about them.
That is the hardest part. Do you really need I2O? Almost nobody does. I2C?
Yes. ...

--
Conclusions
 In a straight-up fight, the Empire squashes the Federation like a bug. Even