On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 17:29 +0100, Alex Schuster wrote:
> Neil Bothwick writes:

> > > I've often used distcc between amd64 and x86 machines, for example, and
> > > had no problems (except that not enough is "farmed out").
>
> Uh, really? I thought I had to setup cross compiling for that. Cool, I can
> skip that then. You just saved me a lot of trouble, thanks.

ahhh (penny drops).  The cake is a lie!  I remember now I used P4 and P3
before.  I haven't actually done it with my amd 64bit, which is running
x86 anyway.

sorry for the stuffup.  However you may be interested in
http://gentoo-wiki.com/TIP_AMD64-x86-distcc and I'm sure there are more!

cya,

Fortune's Real-Life Courtroom Quote #19:

Q:  Doctor, how many autopsies have you performed on dead people?
A:  All my autopsies have been performed on dead people.