Iain Buchanan wrote:
On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 04:04 -0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Por las nuevas políticas de calidad ISO 9001 que la empresa está
implementando, todos los temas relacionados con soporte técnico deben
ser realizadas al correo electrónico [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Muchas gracias y disculpe las molestías.

Automáticamente este email será reenvio a [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is this spam or what?  I seem to be getting the same message over and
over to this list...

I don't know the language but reading between the lines, this is my thoughts. This person has subscribed to the digest version of this list. They have set their email to send a "vacation reply". So, every time he/she gets a email of the digest version, it sends out a reply that he/she is not there to read the email. Not that we really care that he/she is not there to read it. ;-)

[humor]

I'm thinking we send him a email that has a attachment that shuts down his email program. That way it will not send all those out telling us he is on vacation plus his spam mail will not be getting confirmation that the address is valid.

[/humor]

Make sense to you?

Dale