Gustavo Campos wrote:
| Well, if anyone cares about it (emo mode) it worked reasonably nice.
| Actually I had a bit less cvs packages then I originally though, but
| still I was able to get rid of most of them. Only compiz and
| scrollkeeper remain. One because of fusion-icon (how can one live
| without it?) and other cause of some nonsense gnome dependecy.

Damned evil dependencies

| The only real drive-off was some kde-4 and amule-2.2 hardmasking, but
| nothing that would make me rip my own throat, for now.

hardmasks can be a headache if you don't know where to look ... although
the clue *is* in the error msg :D

| And for instance, I would apprecciate if you guys made some globalized
| jokes, I'm a south american and many of the jokes you tell doesn't make
| too many sense to me (a-ha, now you know why my english is that crappy)
| (emo mode off)
|
| Anyway thanks everyone. And please, be careful with that axe!

Ax aside, do you have a towel? I have mine. Alan has his. But do you
have yours?

Maybe we should involve Marvin, "I think you ought to know I'm feeling
very depressed."/DA

| On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 9:03 PM, Chris Brennan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
| <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
|

| Alan McKinnon wrote:

| |> |

| |> Oh OK Good then. So what's next ... shall we suffer the vacuum of
| |> space for twenty-nine seconds?
| |
| | I honestly don't know what you are on about - this rabbit bone in my
| | beard must be interfering with my ability to understand plain English.
| | Or maybe it was the insane conversation with the telephone sanitizer
| | this morning...
| |

| Ok then, a ride on a velvet paisley-covered Chesterfield sofa and we'll
| drop in on a match at Lord's Cricket Ground. SEP anyone?
- --
gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org <mailto:gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org>
mailing list