Man, I've got many towels, you woudn't believe.

You know, it's damn f****ng hot here, sometimes you need to take 2
baths a day (sorry guys, I know water is as precious as women, but if
you come to visit us you'll understand it).

And about Marvin, I'm proud to say that I'm the 42 shirt of my
university soccer team, kinda nerdy for a computer science student
huh?