Florian Philipp wrote:
On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 10:11 -0700, Joshua D Doll wrote:
Michael Schmarck wrote:
Hello.

Sorry for being somewhat Off Topic, but could you guys please tell
me if it's possible to use iTunes with wine-0.9.57 under a ~x86
system? Is it possible to change the store location to something
other than US (as that's required to buy songs, as far as I know)?

Thanks,

Michael

iTunes works pretty well, running on a VM of windows. I run windows XP with VMWare Workstation and have iTunes installed to sync my iPod, because no OSS solutions handle m4a very well :-(.

--Joshua Doll

But you have no way to burn an audio-cd from it and thus get rid of drm,
right?

I've burned a copy of CDs from within the VM, but not using iTunes. I personally don't have very many DRM'd music, like I said I just use it to transfer m4a (apple lossless which is not DRM'd) files to my iPod.

--Joshua Doll