On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 03:29:08 -0400, Chris Walters wrote:

> I just noticed in the logs
> that periodically, something tries to send something through
> '(myhost).adelphia.net'.  This is a problem, since there is no such
> domain. Now to the reason I think it is sSMTP (a misconfiguration, or
> something):

It could be, but only you know how ssmtp is configured. What is
in /etc/ssmtp/ssmtp.conf

Incidentally, why not mention ssmtp in the Subject: it would be a lot
more helpful that what you used and may even increase your chances of a
solution.

--
Neil Bothwick

The road to HAL is paved with good intentions.