Daniel da Veiga ha scritto:
I'll try removing the config for the whole thing and see how it works,
but NetworkManager has problems launching wpa_supplicant (or
controlling it at least) using DBUS, and that has not been solved yet,
so I won't bet on it. I'm not with my EEE right now, so, as soon as I
get home...

What happens? what error messages?

All I need is to know if you can actually use WPA, store the keys,
reboot, and try again, with the same SSID, it fails for me all the
time. (and var log messages says "couldn't connect to the
supplicant").

I think yes, since I use it everyday with my WPA router at home. I must confess that I didn't experience such difficulties. Hope it's not a new bug waiting to bite me...

m.