Hi all,

I'm using vanilla-sources-2.6.25.1 right now.
I tried to configure and build 2.6.26_rc1 like I did many times before.
> create symlink to linux-2.6.26-rc1 folder
> go to linux folder
> make menuconfig
> save
> make
> make modules_install install
Everythinh seems to build ok, with some MISMATCH_CONFIG warning, and
when I reboot to the new kernel, a bunch of modules that were there
before are not loaded anymore. Inspecting it it seems that some
modules are not even built.

Is it a known issue with 2.6.26-rc1 kernel? How could I painlessly
migrate configuration from old 2.6.25 kernel to 2.6.26 without need
for complete reconfiguration?
make menuconfig always keeped current config before, did it change recently?

Thanks,
Marko